5 x 240 – 280g fresh, premium sirloin steaks. (1 – 1.2kg Pack)
How to perfectly cook your sirloin steaks
- Remove your steaks from the fridge and allow to come up to room temperature about one hour before cooking.
- Rub the steaks all over with a generous amount of olive oil and a pinch of sea salt and black pepper.
- Add the steak to a piping hot pan and cook for 6 minutes for medium-rare, or to your liking, turning every minute or so.
- Once cooked, rest the steak on a plate for around 2 minutes. Check out our temperature cooking guide to cook to the perfect level for your preference
- Slice and serve as preferred!