Our boneless and skinless pork belly ticks all the boxes you could ask for when it comes to meat. The meat is melt-in-the-mouth tender and the skin crisps up a treat when barbecued, roasted or grilled.
Available in 1kg weight increments, up to 4kg.
Here’s how to BBQ your pork belly for the best results:
- Score the skin and rub the meat with your marinade or salt mix. Ideally do this the day before, or at least 1 hour before cooking.
- Heat your barbecue before beginning.
- Place skin down on the coolest part of the barbecue, leave to crisp 20–30 minutes with the BBQ lid on.
- Once the skin is golden and crisp, turn the meat over and replace the lid. Cook for a further 2 hours until the meat can be pulled apart with a fork.
- Remove from the BBQ and cover with foil. Leave to rest for at least 30 minutes before serving
Serves: 2 to 4 people per 1kg depending on appetites.
Arrives: fresh and ready to cook!
Delivery: we deliver to the whole of the mainland UK including the Channel Islands and Highlands. Next Day Delivery is available.