Our sirloin steaks are aged and taken off the bone from the best of our premium cattle.
Our sirloin steaks will come in packs of 2 steaks with the option of four different sizes:
- 2 x 170-200g
- 2 x 200-230g
- 2 x 230-260g
- 2 x 260-300g
How to perfectly cook your sirloin steaks:
- Remove your steaks from the fridge and allow to come up to room temperature about one hour before cooking.
- Rub the steaks all over with a generous amount of olive oil and a pinch of sea salt and black pepper.
- Add the steak to a piping hot pan and cook for 6 minutes for medium-rare, or to your liking, turning every minute or so.
- Once cooked, rest the steak on a plate for around 2 minutes.
- Slice and serve as preferred!