Miso Ramen Noods (200g) Angus & Oink-Noodle Broth
A bowl of what we can only describe as a pure umami bomb, the steak and Miso Seasoning takes this reliably satisfying and comforting dish to a whole new level of deliciousness.
Don’t forget a napkin ‘cos this is slurpalicious!!
- 2 Bavette Steaks
- Wasabi Powder
- Corse Sea Salt
- Japanese pepper
- Or, sub salt and pepper for Japanese Seasoning
- 1Ltr Homemade Chicken Bone Broth
- 3 Tbsp Miso Ramen Noods
- Rice Noodles (cooked and cooled)
- Jammy Egg (soft boiled)
- Shredded Carrot
- Bean Sprouts
- Spring Onion
- Charred Spring Onion
- Charred Lime
- Fresh Coriander
- Sliced Red Chilli
- Furikake Seasoning
- For the dry brine generously sprinkle fine sea salt all over the bavette steaks and leave them in the fridge uncovered overnight
- Remove the steaks from the fridge an hour or so before cooking & season with Wasabi powder and Japanese pepper (no salt)
- Set your BBQ or skillet up to searing temperature
- Add the stock and Miso Ramen Seasoning to a pan and bring to a simmer
- Get the steak onto the BBQ/Skillet and sear on each side for 2-3 mins depending on how you like your steak cooked. I like mine rare so I pulled it off when the internal temp hit 125°f.
- Turn the temperature up on the stock so it is just below boiling point
- Assemble the bowl with the extras while the steak rests
- Ladle the hot stock into the bowl
- Slice the bavette against the grain and add to the bowl
- Garnish, slurp and enj
Choose from our wide selection of meats, rubs, sauces, hampers, and deli to satisfy your tastebuds. Benefit from Free Delivery for orders over £65.
All orders will arrive in a chilled insulated packaging that will stay cold for up to 48 hours. We aim to deliver nationwide within 2-3 working days of placing your order or choose our next day delivery options.
Enjoy our hand selected British produce delivered straight to your door. All meat is fresh making it perfect to store in your freeze for a later date.
As a family run butchers, we care about being able to provide the best quality meat directly to your door. We work with local butchers in Essex and across the UK to source the highest quality British breeds to ensure our customers always receive the best quality and service from us. We highly value the importance of our relationships with our farmers within the meat market so that we can consistently provide the best quality meat produce to you.
Our team have over 100 years of experience and combined, share the importance of sourcing and supplying not just the best quality meats but the tastiest cuts of meat that come from breeds that have benefitted from an exceptional welfare system from British farmers.
Our Quality assurance process always has our customers best interests at the forefront. We value our customers satisfaction and feedback and hope to continue to bring you the best sourced quality meat.