Looking for a light, tasty, and easy to make starter that will set tastebuds tingling at your next dinner party? These sticky pork belly bites will do the trick and the best part is they only take 15 minutes! There’s no better way to kick off a meal than with an impressive start like this.
Sticky Pork Belly
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over a high heat.
- Pour in the diced pork and cook for 5 minutes or until brown and heated through.
- Add the soy sauce, sweet chilli sauce, honey, garlic, and ginger to the pan.
- Continue cooking and toss for 3-5 minutes or until the pork is coated in sauce and the sauce is sticky.
- Put the pork on a serving plate with a drizzle of sauce, a sprinkle of spring onion, and chilli (if using).
What to serve with sticky pork belly
These sticky pork belly bites can be served on their own if they’re just intended to be a light snack or small starter. Alternatively, they can be equally delicious when paired with any of the below side dishes:
- Egg fried rice
- Salt and pepper chips
- Prawn toast
- Fluffy boiled rice