This month we’ve partnered with our good friend Jack from Jacks Meat Shack to give you a selection of the tastiest recipes you can recreate at home with the best selection of our meat range. First up from Jack is a classic turkey breast joint, just in time for Christmas. Stay tuned for our favourite turkey leftover recipes including Jack’s indulgent Turkey Smash Burgers!
Succulent Turkey Breast Joint Recipe
- Pre heat your oven to 200c
- Remove breast roast from the packaging and pat dry with kitchen roll.
- Place breast roast into a tray, ideally on a wire rack to allow heat to circulate.
- Add your meater thermometer to the thickest part of the breast. (Optional)
- Place into the oven, after 30 minutes baste with cooking juices to crisp up the bacon.
(Repeat sporadically during the cook)
- Season with salt and black pepper.
- When the internal temperature reaches 75c, remove from the oven and allow to rest. (I rest this for 60 minutes)